Monday, November 28, 2011

Change

I've noticed that a lot of people around me are dealing with changes right now whether they be big or small. We’re all just trying to figure things out. Who we are? What do we want to do with our lives? Are we where we want to be? What are our goals? How far off are we? What do we need to do to get there? How close are we to it? What are we willing to do to get there?

All those questions are floating around. Some are more top of mind for some than for others. Regardless though, it’s there.

And so I wish for strength for all of us that we’d keep pushing forward. I wish for patience that we can be diligent and keep working hard until we get there. I wish for resilience, that we do not give up at the first sign of a let-down. I wish for peace as our minds have a tendency to drift further than we do. I wish for hope as we keep dreaming those big dreams. I wish for healing as we pick ourselves up time and time again. And I wish for love, that we may each find our place in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment